Sturm und drang. So throw me a donut.

Friday, June 28, 2013

More subliminal messages...


Go here to play this game...



I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Tears :: of a clown. Seriously. I just had a vivid picture of a velvet painting of clowns sitting around a poker table smoking cigars and swigging beer...and the one clown with the upside down smile is losing.
  2. Press :: Freedom of. Unbiased. Just the facts. Human stories. Oh, wait. Do we have this anymore?
  3. Rowboat :: I'm going swimming today because it is 100 degrees and I'm on vacation!
  4. Society :: I'd like to find my own niche in society.
  5. Magazine :: I used to have 2 or 3 subscriptions at any one time. Now I can't remember the last time I even picked one up to read from the grocery store. I'd like to know how some of them get away with the headlines they write on the covers...
  6. Mars :: If there was a spot for me, I'd go tomorrow.
  7. Gone bad :: Starting to turn.
  8. Celebrity :: When all it takes is a sex tape, I don't think this word can be taken seriously anymore.
  9. Umbrella :: I don't use one anymore. In south Texas, if it is raining, it is a downpour.
  10. Core :: Journey to the Center of the Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment