Go here to play this game...
I say ... and you think ... ?
- Tears :: of a clown. Seriously. I just had a vivid picture of a velvet painting of clowns sitting around a poker table smoking cigars and swigging beer...and the one clown with the upside down smile is losing.
- Press :: Freedom of. Unbiased. Just the facts. Human stories. Oh, wait. Do we have this anymore?
- Rowboat :: I'm going swimming today because it is 100 degrees and I'm on vacation!
- Society :: I'd like to find my own niche in society.
- Magazine :: I used to have 2 or 3 subscriptions at any one time. Now I can't remember the last time I even picked one up to read from the grocery store. I'd like to know how some of them get away with the headlines they write on the covers...
- Mars :: If there was a spot for me, I'd go tomorrow.
- Gone bad :: Starting to turn.
- Celebrity :: When all it takes is a sex tape, I don't think this word can be taken seriously anymore.
- Umbrella :: I don't use one anymore. In south Texas, if it is raining, it is a downpour.
- Core :: Journey to the Center of the Earth.