Sturm und drang. So throw me a donut.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

This week, from the bowels of my mind...

To play, just click to go to Lunanina.


Week 524

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Massage :: What? Strangers touching me?! The horror, the HORROR!
  2. Financial advice :: You. Are. Screwed. Prepare to work until the day you die. Doesn't exactly make me want to live to 100...What if death-by-chocolate really is a viable way to end it all?
  3. Guide :: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy: Would it really matter if the planet was blown up?
  4. Packing :: UHaul. The bane of my existence.
  5. Trombone :: I started playing it in 5th grade. Continued through high school. I just donated it to Goodwill a year ago. What I loved about it was the deep, mellow tones. But I hated the spit valve.
  6. Water cooler :: Office Space. Pieces of Flair. Swingline Staplers in Red. Horrible Bosses.
  7. Delivery :: It's all about the delivery. Don't let them smell your fear.
  8. Smoke :: I just watched "Thank You for Smoking" and I still dearly love that movie.  
  9. Cane :: When I'm 80 years old, I will have a cane and I will use it on people who piss me off.
  10. Suitcase :: That story about the rocket man, by Ray Bradbury, where he longs for home when he's gone, but longs for space when he's there. And his son sneaks his dad's uniform out of the suitcase to touch it and smell it to try to understand where his father has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment