Sturm und drang. So throw me a donut.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Subliminal messages waiting to be found...

Lunanina, as always click the link to see the game for yourself!

Week 523

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Baked :: The Dude abides.
  2. Excited :: Can't sleep!
  3. Print :: My favorite book store and the library.
  4. Obstruct :: That jerk who won't let me do what I want to do.
  5. Bladder :: What gets me up at 4 a.m.
  6. Matrimony :: Twenty-two years!
  7. Car :: I want a new one but I won't get one until I get a better job.
  8. Reconstruct :: tummy tuck: I want one.
  9. Lenses :: Dark sunglasses are the best. I wear them all the time.
  10. Best for last :: Really, why wait? Why not have the best all the time?

1 comment:

  1. I love your answers! Found you from the comments page at lunanina. I agree on the sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete