Sturm und drang. So throw me a donut.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

I say, you think

As always, go to subliminal lunanina if you want to see more, or to participate in this word association game.

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Offered :: Do you offer without expectations? Or is it all about what you'll get in return?
  2. Center :: The middle, able to change course, flexible, keeping options open.
  3. Benefit :: What I pay for.
  4. Yay! :: Momentary happiness.
  5. Wonderful :: When I don't know what else to say, I pull out a word like this.
  6. Currently :: Captain Literal says: Currently (as if not everyone is aware we exist in the present) it is raining outside.
  7. Resignation :: A painful admission that not everything is working out.
  8. Testing :: Life is a test.
  9. Strangely :: Truth is stranger than fiction - a cliche I use.
  10. Clinic :: Dog clinic for behavior problems. That's what I'd like to do for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment