Sturm und drang. So throw me a donut.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

I say, you think...

"Rules are, there are no rules. There are no right or wrong answers. Don't limit yourself to one word responses; just say everything that pops into your head."  To play this word association game, go to lunanina.com  and have fun!

Week 520

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Lizard ::  My little buddies who live in my garage, eating ants and bugs.
  2. Swimming pool ::  That thing I've never had, that thing I don't want, that thing my kids want more than anything in the world so their friends can come over every. single. day.
  3. Tank ::   Cattle tank out in the field, with water pumped into it by an old windmill that squeaks as it turns in the hot, summer breeze.
  4. Horrible ::  Eighty percent of the free books for Kindle.
  5. Cabbage ::  Stuffed cabbage leaves, kimchee, coleslaw, stir fry...I'm the only one in my family who eats it. Jerks.
  6. Pet ::  Sasha, Erin, Skipper, Emma, Tucker...
  7. Photography ::  Only the only thing I'd love to do for a living.
  8. 1970 ::  Bad clothes, until they became retro, Bad hair, until those styles became retro, and Bad cars with bad gas mileage until they rusted out and went to the junk yard.
  9. Ornate ::  Too busy for my eyes.
  10. Turkey ::  I forgot to take it out of the freezer to thaw out for the big day...so we had it for New Year's Day instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment