Sturm und drang. So throw me a donut.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Are we there yet?!

I can't wait for this election cycle to be over...I hatehatehatehate the Republican ticket because they are lying and spinning more lies faster than a cotton candy machine can turn out candy fluff. There was a time when I was really interested in moderate Republicans and could vote for some here and there...but they knuckled under to the Tea Party and this insanity clothed in Romney-Ryan.

And the Democrats make me just as angry because they aren't - as a whole - fighting tooth and nail to keep extremists of all stripes in check. I used to think that moderates of both parties had enough in common to work together. A few generations ago, we made a deal to take care of the elderly, the poor, the sick and those unable to take care of themselves. All I see now is wailing and gnashing of teeth over personal responsibility and who pays more in taxes; and the poor, sick and elderly can just go to hell because they are a liability to the bottom line.

WHEN WE DIE, WE'RE DEAD. WHEREVER YOU THINK YOU'LL GO AFTER DEATH, YOU WON'T BE TAKING PILES OF CASH WITH YOU.

I hope that this election is the final death throes of an extreme branch of the Republican party that has taken all of us hostage to the sickening and perverted vision of  a world that the likes of Ayn Rand and Paul Ryan want to use to beat the rest of us into submission so we can be milked like cash cows to feed the 1%.

Romney and Ryan aren't representatives of Christianity any more than I am. To put it simply, they suck. And I am nothing more than a piece of chewed up gum on the bottom of Romney's shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment