Sturm und drang. So throw me a donut.

Friday, September 21, 2012

TILT for September 20th

Today I am thankful for paychecks. We got PAID with money we earned and our bank account is in shock.

We have not received paychecks that have covered our bills since July 2010. It's now September 2012. I no longer have to use what little is left from our retirement accounts to pay the bills.

I love love love having a job and I never ever again want to go 26 months without enough money to pay the bills and eat without canibalizing our savings. It sucks.

However, I am super thankful for retirement accounts. Without them, we would not have been able to get to where we are today. I fully realize that we are fortunate to have had the resources to make career changes and move to a new state to start new careers.

We are truly the lucky few.

No comments:

Post a Comment